Tuesday, November 3, 2009

25 of Afiqah that you might knew or should know!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with
twenty-five random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose twenty-five people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Tagged by :Norshazlida Mohd Shafee

1.
Can get very (I said VERY) angry if someone wake me up from my sleep without any good reason.

2.
In my meal, there must be kuah or sup.

3.
Enemy: cat, several times fell from the chair because of that creature!

4.
Am japanese and korean freak!

5.
Currently having an insomnia! It's not that I DON'T want to sleep, but I CAN'T sleep at night.

6.
Chelsea's diehardfan! once dreamed to futher study at England to meet Lampard. haha.

7.
Really bad at sports! haha. congkak boleh laa.

8.
Scared of rainy days, especially when there's thunder.

9.
Prefer to golek2 atas katil rather than go out from the room to search for food(tgh lapar) when it comes to my lazy habit.

10.
I can sleep for 15 hours if there's no obstacles. (longest record)

11.
Am a good listener. Try me.

12.
Talkative but get really nervous if I have to speak in front.

13.
Can't stand this type of people: Aku sorg je bgs dlm kls ni, aku je yg tawu semua!

14.
Have many friends and sometimes it gets really hard when I have to choose and disappoint one of them. Really sorry.

15.
Hard to say no if someone ask to me to do something, even I don't want to do it. *sigh*

16.
Novels and mangas collecter. (I've once being scolded by Rda cz I bought a novel that I've already read. and Atyn said, novels collecter is usually like this. haha)

17.
If I'm having masak lemak cili api + pucuk ubi, Brad Pitt lalu pon I x pandang. haha.

18.
Am type of person who makan banyak.

19.
Hate people who only talk bout themselves but don't hear other's.

20.
Am proud not being a homesicker but suddenly I cried the most compared to my roommates. ;D

21.
I can't communicate well with someone I've just known.

22.
Have older brother in law but never talk to him since he marry my sister. (bout 10 months?wow!)

23.
Scared of needle, to be exact, scared of injections.

24.
Once being called 'boyish' by ili when I introduced myself to the whole class(first day). Where the heck is my boyish part Ili? haha.

25.
Any consultant must be always by side cz I'm undecisive person.

Truth colours of: Nur Afiqah Mohamad Adnan

I tag the yawws, emy, achenk, shasha, myra, nor, dhanial, sofina sume. sesape je lah.

16 comments:

dylaGRRR said...

aku xphm nk buat bnda ni mcm mana. hehe

nadirah_nor said...

apakah??
aku x paham lamsum psl tag tuh..

yeah kite x leyh tido mlm!!!
hidop antooo! hidop antooo!

x de lame sgt ko leyh tido..
15 jm je weyh..<3

FeeQa said...

dyla, tulis je 25 things ke habit ke yg ko rase nk bgtaw org. hehe.

FeeQa said...

la, ape yg susah sgt tah?
tulis je 25 psl diri ko.
dah la, itu je.

lame gak la bg aku. haha.

senang, panggil rda said...

gila banyak 25, malas aku. hahah.

FeeQa said...

rda, haha.
agak la.
aku nk pk pn pecah otak sebena nye, ;)

nadirah_nor said...

owh begitu..:p

FeeQa said...

ye!!~
begitu!!~ ;p

wax_men said...

visit us at

http://guitarclick.blogspot.com/

FeeQa said...

haitt haitt.
i will.

Sofina Chen said...

"thanks" tag aku... haha:P

FeeQa said...

no problemo ;)

DyanaBangs said...

HAHAAAA apelah rajin kau nak fikirr

FATIN SYUHADA YAHAYA said...

lagu hang meriah sungguh sampai aku bukak full volume . haha

akubaca ke25 25 yg kau tulis ni. banyak mcm ckp pasal spesies yg kuat tdo dan kuat makan. Haha comeh ngat aih

EUNHYUKKIE's WIFE TO BE said...

dyana: aku pk apa?

EUNHYUKKIE's WIFE TO BE said...

atyn, haha, perli ke apa psl lagu?