Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why am I doing this too??

Bold the statements that ARE true to you . Italicize the statements that youWISH were true . Leave the fibs alone . Then , tag 5 people to do the same test .


I'm 170cm tall

I dont know what i want at the moment

I'm not happy (right now lahh)

I hate my life(buat masa sekarang)

I hate my friends

I hate my grades

I can drive

I'm bored of driving

I have a white handbag

I love dancing

I go clubbing every week

Shopping is bullshit

I have a tattoo of a star

I got my navel pierced

I have friends that take drugs

90% of my friends smoke

I still hangout with my ex, eventhough our break up was rather nasty

I'm studying fashion

I have a bussiness running (cm best je jual sandwish cam syera. haha)

I hate cartoons

I hate someone( kau lah voodoos!)

I have 10 lolipops handbags

I buy CLEO every month(sy x gheti omputeh. haha)

My parents dont know about my blog

I have an ipod

I dont have faith in the current "one."

My school mates know about my blog

I wanted to be a fashion designer

I love rock emo bands

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups

I'm a rebel

I don't believe in love

High school's filled with drama

My parents have faith in me(hope so)

I've bought shoes this month(selipar dikira x?)

A blogger bitched about me before

I hate sports(but i do watch it)

I heart italians food

I hate meeting new people

I hate nail polish (but i don't do it)

The mother bear gives me hugs(sapa mother bear? mak kau ke bear? jumpa mak kau pn aku x pnh)

People should start appreciating me(ya, terasa x dihargai :) )

High school was the worst time of my life

I have red hair

One Utama is my second home

I'm a guy

I'm scared of my Biology exam which im going to face tomorrow(ada bio ke dlm law?)

I hate vacations

We'll last :) (friendshp?hope so)

I believe in long distance relationships

Im going to get high and smoke weed one day soon

I've robbed an old lady

I'm starting to start applying make-up

I was a tomboy( but pakai tudung bulih ka?)

At times i think i still am a tomboy

I love bithcing about people behind their backs

I still have a bestfriend

I have a cat(mati idup balik pn x maw)

I hate surprised parties

I hate planning parties

I'm hot (sapa yg x nk kn?)

I'm a sinner (i wish i'm not)

I've got a DS Light

I have a WII

I can live without music(taboleh, taboleh!)

Video games are a waste of time(fun kott)

I miss the father bear(who??)

I love being in love

I know how to cook(telur?maggi?)

I have 100% freedom

Boys are assholes

I hate math(more to additional mathematics)

I'm happy with what i have

I love horror films

I slept in my parent's room for 3 days after watching Scream when i was kid(tgk pn x pnh, dan dan nk tdur bilik parents)

My old friends keep in touch with me

I dont read newspapers

The news is such a waste of time

Blogging is a waste of time

I hate animals

I can't live without make-up

I curse like a pirate

I'm happy with my 11 year old car (ade plak aku kereta?)

I hate people that are smart

I love Orange juice

I can't drink for nuts

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity

I've got a new phone

I'm going to get a pair of new shoes by the end of this month

I love swimming(tp x reti berenang bulih?)

I haven't worked out since March

I think i'm fat(more too, my friends told me i'm getting fat)

I love my friends and family

I tag myra, nor, eyna, ida, anis.